Cisco SF 300-24 24-Poorts 10/100Mbps + 4-Poorts Gigabit Switch met Webview
Met de Cisco WebView Managed Switch kunt u uw netwerk veilig breiden. Configuratie van de switch is beveiligd met SSL voor webtoegang en SSH voor Telnet-toegang.
Controle op de gebruikers is beveiligd met 802.1x beveiliging met behulp van een RADIUS-authenticatie en kan ook worden gecontroleerd met behulp van MAC-filtering.
Growing businesses require cost-effective networking solutions that can scale with ever-changing business needs. The Cisco® SRW224G4 24-Port 10/100 + 4-Port Gigabit Switch (Figure 1) brings a new level of intelligence and security to the network infrastructure. The twenty-four 10/100 Mbps ports enable you to consolidate your network from several smaller switches or hubs to a single managed switch. The optional Gigabit optical interfaces allow you to expand the network as your business grows.
Network security is a top priority in any size business. Unauthorized access to the network and mission-critical data is a constant concern. The Cisco SRW224G4 is able to secure the network through 802.1X port authentication and MAC filtering. The 802.1X standard requires clients to authenticate themselves before the port will pass data for them.
Businesses are recognizing the benefits of voice over IP (VoIP) and are quickly migrating their voice services to IP-based platforms, requiring their local area networks to support both voice and data applications. In unmanaged IP networks, bursty data sessions can disrupt voice packet delivery, causing poor voice quality. With the enhanced quality of service (QoS) and traffic management features in the Cisco SRW224G4, voice data can be prioritized, helping ensure clear and reliable voice communications.
Enabling the advanced features of the Cisco SRW224G4 further secures the integrity of your network. The WebView interface provides an intuitive, highly secure management interface, enabling you to better utilize the comprehensive feature set of the switch, for a better-optimized, more secure network.
- Twenty-four 10/100 switched RJ-45 ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) cable detection
- Four 10/100/1000 switched RJ-45 ports with automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection
- Two shared mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) ports for optical or copper interconnection
- Nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism
- Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, Differentiated Services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS) traffic prioritization specifications
- Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management
- Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols
- 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
- Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks
- Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
- 802.1ab (Link Layer Discovery Protocol [LLDP]) and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support
- User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
- Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities and storm control, including multicast, broadcast, and flood control
- Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Mini jumbo frame support
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3
- Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
Ik heb deze switch via CLI ingesteld en hij werkt als een zonnetje sinds ik hem heb!
Mooie (stille!) metalen behuizing. Hij wordt alleen niet echt zwaar belast bij mij, maar ik ben wel tevreden!